IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 |Associate Systems Engineer | 28-30 July 2018
Company Name: IBM
Website: www. ibm.com
Job Location: Hyderbad
Designation: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date To Register: 19 July 2018
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech. M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility :
- Course Completion Year: 2016, 2017 & 2018 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply).
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E./ M.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA. SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60% or 6.0 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects).
- No backlogs
For Maharashtra Region candidates:
- Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech – 58% or 5.8 CGPA.
- SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 58% or 5.8 CGPA.
- (Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- As Associate System Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to IBM’s needs in a fast-paced business environment.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, showcase leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
New Seminar Hall,
Geethanjali Group Of Institutions
Click here for more details